Lunch & Learn
Lunch & Learn Series
The Virginia Tech Newport News Center offers a monthly Lunch & Learn session each month on a current topic. These sessions are free and open to the public. If you are unable to participate live, the session will be recorded and made available on our website.
Wondering how your organization can avoid 'innovation theatre', get serious about delivering innovation value and still have fun doing it? In this brief session, learn the core of what innovation is, what makes it stick, and how to allow serious fun to be a natural driver of value for your organization.
Facilitated by David Perkins, Institute for Innovation & Entrepreneurship at Old Dominion University
Past Lunch and Learn topics:
- November: Fundraising In Times Of Uncertainty
- October: Small Business Resource Roundup
- September: Presenting Like A Boss
- August: Graduate Programs
- July: Entrepreneurial Spirit Panel
- June: Personal and Business Branding
- May: Virtual Etiquette Skills
- March: Navigating Difficult Workplace Conversations
- February: Serious Soft Skills Reintroduced
- January: Small Business Marketing Essentials